Saturday, February 16, 2008

Introducing Sarah



I'm Sarah Campbell, owner of Herbs from the Labyrinth in Lancaster PA. I grow lots of herbs in a labyrinth garden (of course!) and make a wide range of herbal products, ranging from infused oils, salves and creams to teas and tinctures. I really love making herbal cordials & will probably post cordial recipes here occassionally.

My daughter, Kara, and I have a business we call Radiance, in downtown Lancaster. We have a large classroom for yoga, bellydance, tai chi, journaling and drumming classes. We always have an art exhibit in that room too. We have a retail shop, where in addition to my herbal products, you will find many fair trade items from around the world, and some handmade things from local artisans. Kara is a massage therapist, so we have 2 massage rooms. We also house the Molly Keen Memorial Library, a free lending library of eco-feminist books.

I know it doesn't seem like it's possible that I'd have any, but that photo is of me knitting in my spare time.

No comments: